Please click on an image to enlarge it and see more sample images. Photos are for guidance only and may not accurately reflect the colours supplied.
Species on the Edge of Survival - Collins
A unique guide to 365 of the world's species on the IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) Red List.
Selected by a group of experts at the IUCN, this list profiles a wide variety of species from the official list of threatened animal, fungi and plant. Each of the species profiled is on the official IUCN Red List of Threatened Species(t).
Animals and plants of all shapes and sizes are included. Discover more about these and many other threatened species.
Find out...* What conservation methods are helping the Blue-throated Macaw.
* Where the Pinta Island Tortoise once roamed.
* What efforts are being done to help the 47 remaining Floreana Mockingbirds.
* The reasons behind the dramatic decline of the Globosa Mangrove.
* Why the Javan Rhino is the world's most endangered mammal. All 365 species profiled include:
* Level of threat, from 'Least Concern' to 'Extinct in the Wild' * Authoritative descriptions of why the species is included on The Red List
* A location map *
A stunning colour photograph About the IUCN Red List The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species(t) is widely recognized as the most comprehensive information source on the conservation status of wild species and their links to livelihoods.
Pagination:400 pages, col. Illustrations, col. maps
Dimensions:210 x 187 mm, 941 grams
Country of Pub.:United Kingdom
Please choose the pack size:
Please enter the number required:
Contact us for more information on this product