Please click on an image to enlarge it and see more sample images. Photos are for guidance only and may not accurately reflect the colours supplied.
Skye Sea Cliffs and Outcrops
This Scottish Mountaineering Club climbers' guidebook details all the climbing to be found on the sea-cliffs and outcrops on the magical Isle of Skye.
* An up to date and fully comprehensive guide to what is an increasingly popular area, on an already popular island.
* A companion volume to the 2011 guide to the Cuillin mountains of Skye, from the SMC.
* Written by one of the recognised experts in this area. * Full colour throughout with action pictures and detailed photo-diagrams.
* User friendly in a successful and well presented format.
* Page marker ribbon to ease the location of climbs. Mark Hudson is a Skye aficionado and a graphic artist whose diagrams have enhanced two editions of the popular Skye Scrambles guidebook, as well as the Ben Nevis guidebook.
A family home on the island has enabled him to spend a considerable amount of time here since childhood, which he has put to good use in becoming actively involved in the development of the climbing.
No of Pages: 336
Page Size: 115 x 195 mm
Publisher: Smc - Guidebooks
Published Date: January 2012
Binding: Paperback Illustrations: colour photo topos
Please choose the pack size:
Please enter the number required:
Contact us for more information on this product